Wednesday, June 18, 2008'♥

study!

guess?

can c the difference?haha.

tsk tsk.
went tpy coffee bean to study ytd with ken. thanks for teaching me analog electronics. =) I'm sorry to have made u explain n explain the same things to me many many times.
I promise I'll A's tis module.
tang tang came to join us after school. went for dinner at kou fu as tang tang wants to eat her herbal chicken. Then to arcade for a round of basketball and daytona. have not played daytona for a long time.
jie came to meet us after his basketball tournament. then headed down to yishun for movie. watched THE HAPPENING. its rather lame. so guys, i strongly DUN encourage u to watch that movie.
home sweet home after tat.
going back nyp later to watch them play basketball with the bukit panjang gal. of course i wont b playing. i've not finishing my revision for my maths and c programming. i shall not procrastinate anymore. i will mug super hard today!
ok. gtg. will b back tonite, if possible. BYE~ =D