<body> everything I need <body>


Sunday, September 21, 2008'♥

it's another wonderful day again~

SHOPPING SPREE~~
WEEE~~

met baby and his mum at cityhall, our first stop.
went esprit,
then followed by bugis,
his mum left us when we reach bugis.

so baby and i continued our shopping spree.
it's been quite a long time since i last shop for my own things..
haha.
after that went arab street as baby wants to smoke sheesha.
then dinner at pizza hut.
=))

I'M A HAPPIE GAL NOW.
I'VE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY. =D
weeeee~~~~~~~~


I HEART U MANY MANY MY DEAR BABY.
MUACK~

11:44 PM





DISCLAIMER ♥

You are currently AT
http://melodyofmine.blogspot.com

This is MY blog!
If you are unhappy with what's here, could you kindly just leave? Thanks :) , CLICK HERE TO LEAVE THIS BLOG!





THE LADY ♥

♥Name:Angelyn
♥DOB:9 March 1991
♥School:Nanyang Polytechnic
♥Attached :)
♥Email:sweety-qing@hotmail.com


CRAVINGS ♥

  • more clothes
  • more shoes
  • more money
  • good grades
  • better complexion
  • more perfume
  • new bag



  • SCREAM;TALK ♥