<body> everything I need <body>


Monday, October 19, 2009'♥

so sorry. no photos again.
am quite busy this week.

school's starting tomorrow.
have got no idea what kind of lecturer i will get.
hope i'll get all good ones. hehe!
especially for programming..
a module which i die die also must score!
not forgetting marketing!
thought its just an elective module, the grade i get will affect my overall GPA.
I WAN ALL MY ACE BACK!!
AND MY GPA TO BE ABOVE 3.5 AGAIN!!!!!
though i'm juz 0.1 below it now, it still make a big difference to me!!!!!!
so, with more A's it will pull my GPA up again!!!
I DEFINATELY WILL MAKE IT!!!!!!
WATCH IT!!!
wahahahaha..........!

❤ 12:05 AM





DISCLAIMER ♥

You are currently AT
http://melodyofmine.blogspot.com

This is MY blog!
If you are unhappy with what's here, could you kindly just leave? Thanks :) , CLICK HERE TO LEAVE THIS BLOG!





THE LADY ♥

♥Name:Angelyn
♥DOB:9 March 1991
♥School:Nanyang Polytechnic
♥Attached :)
♥Email:sweety-qing@hotmail.com


CRAVINGS ♥

  • more clothes
  • more shoes
  • more money
  • good grades
  • better complexion
  • more perfume
  • new bag



  • SCREAM;TALK ♥