<body> everything I need <body>


Saturday, January 09, 2010'♥

It's late at night and I can't sleep
Missing you just runs too deep
Oh I can't breathe thinking of your smile

Every kiss I can't forget
This aching heart ain't broken yet
Oh God I wish I could make you see
Cuz I know this flame isn't dying
So nothing can stop me from trying

Baby you know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
Cuz I ain't giving up on love
You know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
Cuz I ain't giving up on love
No I ain't giving up on us

I just wanna be with you
Cuz living is so hard to do
When all I know is trapped inside your eyes

The future I cannot forget
This aching heart ain't broken yet
Oh God I wish I could make you see
Cuz I know this flame isn't dying
So nothing can stop me from trying

Baby you know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
Cuz I ain't giving up on love
You know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
Cuz I ain't giving up on love
No I ain't giving up on us

❤ 11:49 PM





DISCLAIMER ♥

You are currently AT
http://melodyofmine.blogspot.com

This is MY blog!
If you are unhappy with what's here, could you kindly just leave? Thanks :) , CLICK HERE TO LEAVE THIS BLOG!





THE LADY ♥

♥Name:Angelyn
♥DOB:9 March 1991
♥School:Nanyang Polytechnic
♥Attached :)
♥Email:sweety-qing@hotmail.com


CRAVINGS ♥

  • more clothes
  • more shoes
  • more money
  • good grades
  • better complexion
  • more perfume
  • new bag



  • SCREAM;TALK ♥