<body> everything I need <body>


Friday, August 20, 2010'♥

*edited*
Problems after problems.. People just love giving problems.. Fuck this shit seriously. There is so much things
that is happening.. Apparently there isn't anyone that i can talk to.. So that explains this post. Been having
cold war with my mum recently cox she's not happy with my staying out late and stay overs.. She thinks that I'm mixing with bad companies and instead of staying home to revise my work, I'm always out and treating the house like a hotel. But she doesn't even know what I'm doing outside! Sometimes i meet my friends to study, sometimes I'm working.. when I'm doing self study or revision at home, she is not here to see. what she sees every time is that I'm hooked onto the phone or computer. I work to earn extra pocket money so i can spend it on things that i like and also pay my own transportation fee so she will not have to pay another sum of money every month since she is already paying for my hp bills.. Why cant she just think about this?? Have i ever asked her for extra pocket money to go out or have i asked her to buy me clothes or bags??Mum just dun understand me..

for things that is happening to me, i tried my best not to let them know, in order not to made them worry for me. do they even understand.
facing the 3 walls today plus a glass window for 5 freaking hours plus the eyes of others looking at u is no joke. its the greatest humiliation i didn't even do anything harmful. I'm being accused of it. people are saying that I'm making my problem theirs. i wonder did they even know who the hell started things problem.. its THEIR FRIEND that drag them into this picture not me, cox I'm also one that is being dragged into it too. more and more innocent parties are being involved and more and more being accused for things that they didn't even do! how i wish there is someone who can put a stop to this shit that is happening.

i do not wan to cause trouble for my love ones anymore. its just being unfair to them.

2:01 AM





DISCLAIMER ♥

You are currently AT
http://melodyofmine.blogspot.com

This is MY blog!
If you are unhappy with what's here, could you kindly just leave? Thanks :) , CLICK HERE TO LEAVE THIS BLOG!





THE LADY ♥

♥Name:Angelyn
♥DOB:9 March 1991
♥School:Nanyang Polytechnic
♥Attached :)
♥Email:sweety-qing@hotmail.com


CRAVINGS ♥

  • more clothes
  • more shoes
  • more money
  • good grades
  • better complexion
  • more perfume
  • new bag



  • SCREAM;TALK ♥