<body> everything I need <body>


Monday, October 18, 2010'♥

Have been coughing and coughing and coughing tis few days. Firstly its just sore throat, then lost my voice then now its coughing. I hate it!!
I need a miracle pill or syrup the can cure my illness.!!!

Haven't been sleeping real well for the past one week too. Have been working 6 days straight last week. Monday to fridays its attachment, Saturday its part time job. The only day where i get to rest is sunday. One day out of so many days of not sleeping well is not enough :(

I need my beauty sleep. If only i can leave this country for just a week, it will be shiokness! But sadly passport is kept with mummy. So, no leaving the counrty.. :(


I've finally caught pirahna. Pester B to download it for me. hehe. Cos i'm not of legal age to watch it in the cinema. How sad right? Caught another show too, i tink its called the other guy. A comedy show.


B brought me out for shopping on sunday and i finally bought the bag that we saw it on friday but didnt buy. So happy! :) after shopping, went to satisfy our ice cream cravings at ben's and jerry.! (: We're both suckers for ice cream. hahaha.


Went barrage after there to chill. Saw many people flying kite. Me also want!! I just found out that my sis have a few kites at home. Hmmm.. shall bring it out one day with B and we can go fly kite at barrage..

❤ 11:07 PM





DISCLAIMER ♥

You are currently AT
http://melodyofmine.blogspot.com

This is MY blog!
If you are unhappy with what's here, could you kindly just leave? Thanks :) , CLICK HERE TO LEAVE THIS BLOG!





THE LADY ♥

♥Name:Angelyn
♥DOB:9 March 1991
♥School:Nanyang Polytechnic
♥Attached :)
♥Email:sweety-qing@hotmail.com


CRAVINGS ♥

  • more clothes
  • more shoes
  • more money
  • good grades
  • better complexion
  • more perfume
  • new bag



  • SCREAM;TALK ♥