Monday, October 11, 2010'♥
monday blues..
The weekends are gone just like that. How sad it is. We have to wait 5 days just for that 2 days of rest. How i wish its the other way round.
Feel so reluctant coming back to work in this kinda boring environment. Facing the computer since 930 in the morning till 630 in the evening. The 1 hour of lunch break and short toilet break is the only time when i am not with the cyber world.
Why do i have attachment? Why is it so boring? Why are the people here not friendly? So many whys. But who can answer to my whys?
The reason why i am blogging here is because i'm just too free. I would rather spend a little time here than doing shit work. I seriously regretted not finishing my bike course. If not i would have my own transport to and fro from work. I do not have to wake up early because i do not want to miss the bus. Argh! Regret! Regret! Regret! Humph!
Feeling very sleepy now, when is 630 ever going to come... I've waited for like the whole day just for that. I do not want to sit in this office anymore. How i wish B is here to fetch me after work. Apparently he is busy with his work too. :(
Weekends weekends come quickly.