<body> everything I need <body>


Thursday, March 17, 2011'♥

New temp job found.
Should I feel happy?
I don't know.

Is there anything wrong with working now?
I just do not like sitting at home and doing nothing.
Working in a office is not my type.
I stil do not have a direction in mind yet.
Looking at jobstreet, jobdirectory or wadever, i have no idea what to apply?

I just do not understand why cant i just working for a month in retail then look for other jobs?!
i stil prefer meeting different people everyday and doing things that i am somehow familiar with than
a change of a total different environment with things i am not familiar with.

weekends are important. Yes.
But it is the quality time spend that is important not the quantity right?

❤ 10:13 PM





DISCLAIMER ♥

You are currently AT
http://melodyofmine.blogspot.com

This is MY blog!
If you are unhappy with what's here, could you kindly just leave? Thanks :) , CLICK HERE TO LEAVE THIS BLOG!





THE LADY ♥

♥Name:Angelyn
♥DOB:9 March 1991
♥School:Nanyang Polytechnic
♥Attached :)
♥Email:sweety-qing@hotmail.com


CRAVINGS ♥

  • more clothes
  • more shoes
  • more money
  • good grades
  • better complexion
  • more perfume
  • new bag



  • SCREAM;TALK ♥